VISIT BOOTH #358 2019 PIZZA & PASTA SHOW, ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – Sept 25th-26th,
TO VIEW NEW PRODUCTS
Naks, Inc., the leading factory-direct manufacturer of commercial ventilation and portable ventless systems including exhaust fans, supply fans, fire suppression systems, single and double wall ductwork announces the introduction of new complementary product lines and product enhancements.
“We are very excited to invite our customers to look at our new products and product enhancements at the 2019 Pizza & Pasta Show”, said Judy Thomas, Naks, Inc. VP of Sales. She added, “We’re looking forward to seeing our customers at booth #338.”
NAKS EXCITING NEW AND ENHANCED PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Hoods UL710 Listed
- UL Listed to Ansi/UL710, when most other manufacturers are ETL Listed to UL710 standard.
- New UL710 hood design reduces operating cost with Lowest CFM per ft over 700-degree appliance (UL or ETL).
- Baffled short-cycle air up to 8-%, decrease operating cost and maintains comfort in kitchen.
- Reduced weight for easier install.
- Ventless Hoods
- A New Ventless Pizza Hood System is just one of the new additions to our ever-growing line of ventless products.
- New 42″ and 60″
- A No Fire Option (NF) is available on our 2’, 3’ and 4’ models. This unit is ready for installation of a fire suppression system in the field.
- Commercial Countertop Electric Cooking Equipment and Equipment Stands
- Fryers -15lb and 30lb
- Griddles – 24″, 30″ and 36″ widths
- Equipment Stands. Available in 2’, 3’ and 4’ widths, these stands fit perfectly under our ventless hood systems. Packages are available for Ventless Hood Systems with an equipment stand and cooking equipment.
- Innovative New Ductwork
- State-of-the-art Kit Packages based on Hood size and CFM.
- These ductwork packages require no welding!
- Single wall and double wall Zero clearance available.
Continue to watch for news on Additional Products Coming Soon. Naks, Inc continues to design and develop new products as well as enhance existing products as we strive to meet our customers’ wants and needs.