Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground spicy Italian sausage
- ½ pound ground veal
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl mix beef, sausage, veal, salt, pepper, eggs, onion and heavy cream.
- With moistened hands, form 1-inch balls.
- Roll the balls into the breadcrumbs until they are well coated.
- Arrange in a single layer on a large, shallow baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes, turning occasionally until evenly browned.
- Serve with pasta and marinara or spaghetti sauce