Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
Serves: Serves Fills 30 Shells
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 1¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Or for a slightly heavier cannoli cream-- 8½ cups (one 5 lb. container) Grande Del Pastaio® Ricotta
- 2½ cups (20 oz.) sugar 2 tsp. (.25 oz.) vanilla extract
- The sweetest, richest cannolis all begin the same way: with Grande fresh Ricotta.
- Begin with your preferred Grande Ricotta style, add some sugar, and you will see plenty of added business as customers come in for the best desserts.
- Try sprinkling the ends with chocolate chips or chopped pistachios and dusting with powdered sugar.
- For a unique presentation, dip the cannoli shells in white or dark chocolate before filling.