Fettuccine with Brie
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cups cubed Brie cheese
- ¾ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl combine chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, Brie, chopped basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water over high heat, cook the fettuccine until al dente, about 12 minutes.
- Drain the fettuccine and toss with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.