Fennel Sausage & Burrata Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-inch pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 8 ounces fennel sausage, crumbled
- 4 ounces red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 4 2-ounce balls of burrata
- Press dough out to desired shape and thickness.
- Brush with olive oil, then add onion, garlic and tomato sauce.
- Top with fennel sausage, bell peppers, tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake at 500 F until crust is golden and ready.
- Remove pizza from the oven and place the balls of Burrata on top.
- Cut each burrata ball open with a knife to allow the interior to ooze out and spread onto the pizza.