Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Mark Dym, Marco’s Coal-Fired Pizza, Denver, CO
- 1 pizza dough
- 5 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 ounces Pecorino-Romano
- 3 ounces spicy salami
- 2 ounces hot, dry-cured Coppa
- 1 ounce fresh basil
- Drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Stretch pizza dough out to shape.
- Sauce dough skin and then add cheeses, meats and basil.
- Bake until golden brown and ready to serve.
- Just before cutting and serving, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.