Jalapeño, Sausage and Feta Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- ½ cup Jalapeno BBQ sauce
- 8 ounces grated low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sausage crumbles
- ½ cup sliced fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup (2 to 3 ounces) crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños
- Roll out your dough ball and top with the jalapeño BBQ sauce.
- Top with half the mozzarella, sausage, pineapple, feta, red onion and jalapeños.
- Add remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 F until cheese is browned.
- Slice and serve.