James’ Favorite Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Jacque Farrell Farrelli’s Wood Fire Pizza, Tacoma
- 10 ounces hand tossed pizza dough
- 3 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces Mozz/Provolone cheese blend
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces Italian sausage
- 2 ounces chicken breast
- 1 ounces chopped bacon
- ¼ ounce minced garlic
- Open the dough into a ball.
- Spread Alredo sauce evenly, leaving a border for the handle of the crust.
- Add cheese, sausage, chicken, bacon and garlic.
- Bake until crust is a golden brown and the pizza is ready to serve.