Lasagna Pizza (sponsored by Grande Cheese)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: One 14" pizza
sponsored by Grande Cheese
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 7 oz. Pizza sauce, separated into 2 oz. and 5 oz. portions
- 3 Tbsp. Romano, grated
- 3 oz. Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend, shredded or diced
- 2 oz. Italian sausage
- 5 oz. Ricotta
- On a flat work surface, roll out dough ball to 14" diameter to form pizza crust.
- Spread 2 oz. of pizza sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle Romano over sauce.
- Top with Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend and Italian sausage.
- Dollop the remaining
- oz. of pizza sauce and Ricotta over the top of the pizza.
- Bake at 500?F for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.