Recipe by Pizza Port Ocean Beach in San Diego, California
New York Style Reuben Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-ounce doughball
- ¼ Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces lean corned beef
- Shredded provolone and mozzarella
- 2 to 3 slices of Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup saurkraut
- Thinly sliced dill
- Roll out doughball to desired size.
- Top with Thousand Island dressing by using a brush to lightly add it to the dough.
- Add sauerkraut evenly over the dough shell and sprinkle on shredded cheeses.
- Evenly spread out lean corned beef and top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Using a pastry brush, lightly add olive oil to the pizza crust to allow it to brown during baking.
- Bake at 425 F until cooked through.
- Top with dill spring slices.
- Slice and serve.