Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- One doughball, rolled to fit a 16-inch pan
- ½ pound ham, cubed
- ½ pound Genoa salami, cubed
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, sliced into strips, then chopped
- ½ pound Romano cheese, shredded
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Stretch pizza dough Neapolitan style.
- Spread olive oil evenly over dough.
- Combine cubed ham & Genoa salami together evenly.
- Combine tomatoes and lettuce in separate bowl.
- Distribute ham & salami mixture over pizza dough, along with shredded mozzarella cheese, intermingling them together.
- Bake pizza in 550 F oven 8-10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and evenly distribute the lettuce & tomato mixture over entire pizza.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste.
- Lightly place six slices of Provolone cheese over the lettuce and tomato combination.
- Bake pizza another 2-3 minutes to melt the provolone cheese over the lettuce and tomato combination.
- Remove from oven and let sit 3 minutes. Slice and serve.