Pizza Quattro Stagione
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 2 dough "ropes", each about 13-inches long, ⅛-inch diameter*
- 6 ounces pizza sauce or all-purpose ground tomatoes
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced very thin
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup blanched asparagus tips
- 1 cup diced roasted red bell peppers
- *To make the dough "ropes," take 2 small knobs of pizza dough and roll each knob into a rope. Set the ropes aside.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza shell.
- Arrange the mozzarella evenly over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan.
- Lay each of the dough ropes across the pizza crosswise to form 4 neatly divided sections in which to put the toppings.
- Put each of the 4 toppings into one of the quadrants.