Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Trent Groothuis, The Greathouse of Pizza, Casey, Illinois
- 14-inch skin of proprietary pizza dough (we use a thin tavern/pub style homemade pizza crust)
- 7 ounces proprietary pizza sauce
- 3-4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham (about 10 slices)
- 2-3 ounces sliced Genoa salami (about 10 slices)
- 10-12 ounces shredded mozz cheese
- 1½ ounces sliced (sweet) onions
- Shredded or chopped lettuce
- 1 medium diced or thinly sliced tomato
- 2-3 ounces Sweet and Tangy Catalina or French dressing
- Spread pizza sauce over dough evenly.
- Sprinkle ¼ the mozz evenly over sauce.
- Arrange ham then salami evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle onions evenly over the top of the ham and salami.
- Add remainder of the mozz cheese evenly over the pizza.
- Bake until cheese is golden brown.
- Cut pizza then add shredded lettuce and tomatoes over the pie.
- Drizzle Catalina dressing liberally over the lettuce and tomatoes.