Prosciutto, Brie and Apple Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: 1 12-inch pizza
Chef’s Note: Consider using homemade candied walnuts for a sweeter finish.
- 6-7 medium slices of prosciutto
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced thin
- 3 ounces of soft brie (or to taste)
- Parmesan-Reggiano for garnish
- Chopped walnuts
- Oven bake the prosciutto until the fat is rendered out, but not until crispy.
- Roll out pizza dough and place prosciutto wheels onto dough.
- Add sliced apples.
- Place pinches of Brie evenly around pizza and bake until the cheese is melted and the dough is cooked.
- Garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano and chopped walnuts.