The Bacon & Brussels
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 Brussels sprouts, roasted and quartered
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6-8 sundried tomatoes, julienned
- ¼ cup shredded Gouda
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- Tomato Alfredo (a mix of your signature red and Alfredo sauces)
- Roast the Brussels sprouts on a pizza pan until soft and browned (we suggest using the pan you cooked the bacon in to soak up even more flavor).
- Sauce the pizza with the tomato Alfredo.
- Top with red onion, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and the cheeses.
- Bake at 425 F until the pizza starts to rise.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and a bit more cheese.
- Serve when cheese has browned.