Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Recipe calls for Avalanche Garlic Pudding provided from PizzaToday.com
- 2 cups roasted garlic cloves
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients into a large, straight sided measuring bucket and blend with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Blend to make a pudding-like texture.
- No salt needed.
- Uses: Use this pudding with stuffed breads topped with aged white cheddar or in calzones in place of ricotta.
- Dollop on pizza or as the garlic and spinach gnudi
- Form your own pizza dough and top with a thin sheen of your proprietary pizza sauce.
- Over the sauce, spread fresh spinach then dollop quarter shaped splotches of garlic pudding around the pie.
- Place just enough mozzarella/provolone mix to barely cover.
- Place Italian sausage chunks, roasted red pepper strips and black olives around the pizza then place one gnudi (recipe on page 38) in the middle of what will become each slice in a spoke wheel effect.
- Before serving, drizzle with a little garlic oil.
- Enjoy warm but don’t talk to anyone too closely the rest of the day!