As states start to allow restaurants to reopen their dining rooms, Grande has developed tools and resources to assist you with navigating the best practices for reopening. While your state may not be open yet, or you have chosen to wait a while to allow dine in customers, these guidelines will help you prepare when the time comes. With about 67% of consumers expressing that they will “dine in cautiously,” our Building Patron Confidence Toolkit focuses on things you can do to make your customers feel safe.
Here you will find the following materials:
- “Building Patron Confidence” Best Practices PDF providing guidelines for social distancing, cleaning practices and reducing contact contamination
- “Providing a Safe Environment” Best Practices PDF with suggestions for providing a healthy space for customers and employees
- Printable signage to display in your restaurant or on your door
- Social distancing
- Sanitation practices
- “Now Open” (customizable to add your dining room hours)
- Restroom cleaning log to post and update to provide assurances to your patrons
We hope you find these toolkits useful and thank you for your continued business.