LloydPans’ produces an extensive line of square and rectangular Sicilian Style Pizza Pans, with or without lids.
Regional-style pizza are booming in popularity as pizzerias around the world have started serving everything from Detroit-style pizzas to Roman-style pizza al taglio. Up next for regional-style popularity, according to multiple industry experts, are Sicilian-style pizzas.
Sicilian pizzas are pan pizzas with three distinguishing attributes:
- The pizzas are square or rectangular, and baked in a pan
- The dough is around one-inch thick and airy with a similar chew to a focaccia
- Toppings are sparse, with most pizzerias opting for just sauce, cheese and maybe some herbs
LloydPans has designed the perfect Sicilian Style Pizza Pans in sizes ranging from 6×6 inches to 18×18 inches. Each of our Sicilian Style Pizza Pans features:
- A 76° side angle allowing for pan nesting when empty, saving storage space
- A durable, double-thick flat rim that adds strength and long-lasting durability
- A heavy duty 14-gauge aluminum that bakes efficiently by transferring heat in an effectual and timely manner
- Our exclusive Pre-Seasoned Tuff-Kote finish that eliminates the need for pre-seasoning and is a permanent, stick-resistant coating
- Easy depanning and cleaning, even with the tight corners of Sicilian pizza
LloydPans, a U.S. manufacturer of commercial pizza pans and tools, bakeware, cookware and foodservice equipment, is located in Spokane Valley, Washington. In addition to an extensive line of standard products, LloydPans also offers custom solutions for just about anything their customers need. LloydPans’ products are sold online at www.lloydpans.com and through distributors.