Raspberry Habanero Wings
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 5 habanero chilis, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot honey
- 1 cup raspberries, finely chopped
- Pour olive oil into a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the habanero chilis and cook until soft, stirring occasionally. NOTE: use 2 to 3 peppers for less heat, 6 to 7 for more. It’s pretty spicy with five.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, ginger and honey.
- Stir to combine well, then add the raspberries.
- Continue stirring until the raspberries are broken down and simmering.
- Turn heat to low and stir again.
- Remove from the stove top and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add cooked wings and toss to coat well.
- Serve with blue cheese or Gorgonzola crumbles.