Ultimate Antipasto Platter
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- ½ pound sliced Gnoa salami
- ½ pound sliced mortadella
- ¼ pound sliced prosciutto
- ¼ pound sliced capacollo
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 pound provolone, Asiago or fontina (or assortment), cubed
- 2 cups large black and green olives
- 2 cups giardiniera, drained
- 1 cup grilled or roasted artichoke hearts dressed with olive oil and
- 2 cups roasted red peppers, drained & slivered, tossed with garlic and
- olive oil
- Use a large oval platter to hold all of the ingredients, Starting from the outside of the platter, arrange and overlap the meats and group them according to type.
- In the next row, completely around the platter, arrange the fresh mozzarella and the cubed cheeses.
- Next to the cheeses arrange the olives, followed by the giardiniera.
- Next row would be the artichokes and the roasted peppers.
- Boun Appetito!