Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Whip the ricotta cheese with a mixing spoon.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract and whip again.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the filling in a pastry bag fitted with a very large star or open tip.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To order, pipe the filling into the shell (fill from both ends).
- To garnish, dip each end of the shell into coarsely chopped unsalted pistachios.
- Dust the shell with powdered sugar In place of the pistachios, you may also dip each end of the shell into melted milk chocolate.