Five Cheese Bake
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 5 pounds ziti noodles
- 1-1/4 pounds Swiss cheese
- 1-1/4 pounds mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/4 pounds provolone cheese
- 3 pounds ricotta cheese
- 2 pounds sour cream
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 8 ounces Parmesan cheese grated, divided
- ¼ ounce salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Cook noodles in boiling water 8-1/2 minutes.
- Rinse noodles with warm water; place in large bowl.
- Shred Swiss, mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Combine ¾ of the shredded cheese with noodles, set ¼ of cheese aside.
- Add remaining ingredients, except 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, to noodle mixture.
- Mix together until creamy.
- Pour into two 12x20x2-1/2-inch pans.
- Sprinkle top of noodle mixture with remaining ¼ shredded cheese mixture and Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes until golden brown.