Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Entree
Suggested sauce: Tomato, basil and garlic sauce.
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 ½ cups semolina flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup warm water
- Put the peppers, semolina, and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 30 seconds to combine.
- With the machine running, drizzle the water through the feed tube slowly until the dough forms a ball. Do not use any more water than necessary. If the dough feels sticky, add a small amount of flour.
- Remove the dough from the processor and cut by hand or with a pasta machine to the desired shape.
- Makes 24 ounces of pasta or enough, when cut, to serve 6 as a main course.