Gorgonzola Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾-pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ pound Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pizza dough
- In skillet over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil.
- Sauté chicken pieces, sage, salt and pepper for 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and sauté onions and garlic until very soft.
- Sprinkle dough with onions, then chicken.
- Top with Gorgonzola and Parmesan.
- Bake until golden and bubbly.