Bacon & Spinach Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza shell
- ¼ pound bacon, crisp & broken into pieces
- 8 ounces 50/50 blend mozzarella & provolone
- ½ pound fresh plum or Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 10-12 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Spread half the cheese blend over rolled out crust.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon over the cheese
- Lay sliced tomatoes evenly over cheese.
- Spread spinach leaves evenly over bacon & tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over spinach, followed by chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle remaining 4 ounces of cheese, followed by toasted pine nuts.