Bleu Cheese and Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 pound grilled chicken breasts, cut into ¼-inch wide strips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup crumbled bleu cheese
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over med. heat.
- Stir in the hot sauce and vinegar.
- Cook the sauce, simmering gently for about 3 min.
- Turn off heat and add the cooked chicken to the sauce to coat.
- In a food processor, combine sour cream, ricotta and ½ cup bleu cheese.
- Process until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza.
- Arrange the chicken strips over the sauce, pressing the chicken gently into the sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of bleu cheese evenly over the pizza and bake until finished.