Cajun Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: serves 3
- 2 c chopped chicken tenders
- 1 crust your choice
- ½ C cream cheese
- 1 C mozzarella/provolone shredded mix
- ½ c your red sauce mixed with remoulade sauce
- your favorite 14" crust -Paul Prudhomme's (or similar) blackened chicken seasoning
- ¼ c sliced
- Cut the chicken into 1" chunks, douse with blackened seasoning, saute til cooked thru.
- Spread the red/remoulade sauce on your crust.
- Place the chicken pieces on the pie.
- Place dollops of cream cheese evenly across the pie.
- Cover the pie with the shredded cheese mix.
- Dot the top with the okra.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is crispy.