Italian Meatball Pizza (sponsored by Grande Cheese Company)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: One 12" pizza
sponsored by Grande Cheese Company
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 6 oz. Pizza sauce, prepared
- 10 oz. Pizza cheese, shredded or diced
- 3 oz. Onions, chopped
- 3 oz. Green bell peppers, diced
- 8 oz. Meatballs, cooked, halved
- Place pizza dough on flat work surface and stretch to 12" diameter.
- Ladle on the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the pizza cheese evenly across the sauce.
- Top with onions, green bell peppers and meatballs.
- Bake in an impingement oven at 450ºF for
- -8 minutes or a deck oven at 500ºF for 8-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.