Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: Serves 8
Recipe and image courtesy of Bonici® — The Pizza Brand from Tyson Food Service
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese blend (combination of 50 percent mild cheddar cheese and 50 percent part-skim mozzarella cheese), shredded
- 2 ounces red onions, julienned
- 7½ ounces steak, shaved
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese blend
- Brush the crust with olive oil just prior to assembling the pizza.
- To assemble, spread 5 ounces sauce evenly over crust.
- Top with 2 ounces cheddar cheese blend, 2 ounces red onions, 7 ½ ounces shaved steak and 1 ounce additional cheddar cheese blend.
- Bake, uncovered, on a lightly oiled pan dusted with cornmeal or on a mesh pizza screen, in a preheated conventional oven at 450 F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 wedges.