Chicken and Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- Prepared sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 chicken breast, chopped or shredded
- 3 tablespoons sweet Peruvian peppers
- 3 roasted garlic bulbs, chopped
- ¼ cup banana peppers (mild or hot), chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thinly
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- Toss pizza dough to desired size.
- Thin prepared sun-dried tomato pesto with a few tablespoons of water or extra-virgin olive oil to make spreading a bit easier (and make the pesto last a little longer).
- Spread pesto lightly on dough.
- Top pizza with chicken breast, peppers, chopped garlic and red onions.
- Add cheese and bake at 450 F until dough is browned.
- Once removed from the oven, add fresh basil leaves.
- Cut and serve.