Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces base cheese blend (65% mozzarella, 25% Jack, 10% cheddar)
- 2 ounces chicken, cut into strips or torn
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup red bell peppers, diced
- ⅛ cup celery
- ¼ cup peperoncini peppers, dice
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ⅛ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 ounce Romano cheese
- Top pizza skin with fresh crushed garlic and olive oil, spreading evenly over skin.
- Add base cheese mix, then add toppings in order listed, spreading over entire pizza evenly.
- The peperoncini and red bell peppers should all be chopped finely to ensure complete distribution.
- Bake at 450 F.