Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 10-ounce dough ball
- 12 ounces clams, chopped and drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup parsley
- ¼ cup oregano
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Form dough into a 12-inch pizza crust.
- Add clams, garlic, red pepper, parsley and oregano.
- Drizzle olive oil over toppings, then sprinkle on Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
- Bake at 450 F about 8 min., or until crust is golden brown.