Clam Pizza with Red Sauce
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- Olive oil
- ¾ cup all-purpose crushed tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons clam juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 ounces chopped clams, drained
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Brush the pizza shell with olive oil.
- Combine tomatoes, red pepper flakes, clam juice & crushed garlic.
- Spread clam sauce over the pizza shell.
- Sprinkle on the chopped clams, Parmesan cheese, oregano & parsley.