Dr. (Ghost) Pepper Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
See BBQ, Baby! article for Dr Ghost Pepper glaze recipe, pork belly prep and bbq sauce recipe.
- 14-inch dough round
- 2-3 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 ounces aged mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces aged Gruyere cheese
- Place the spinach and the cheese on the pie and place in a 550 F oven for 6 minutes. The dough should have “set” and should be starting to become golden.
- Pull the pizza out and top with the pork belly.
- Place back in the oven for 6 minutes more.
- When the pizza is fully cooked and the pork belly has exuded its juices and has become crispy, pull from the oven and drizzle with the chunky chipotle-blueberry sauce.
- Serve hot.