Fiery Pepperoni Pizza (Sponsored by Grande Foodservice)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 12" Pizza
Sponsored by Grande Foodservice
- 1-12" Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 4 oz. Pizza sauce
- 6 oz. Grande Provolone, shredded
- 1 ½ oz. Pepperoni, sliced (approx. 22 pieces)
- 2 oz. Jalapeños, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Red pepper, crushed
- Place pizza dough on flat surface and stretch to 12” diameter.
- Spread pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
- In order, layer the shredded Provolone, pepperoni slices, jalapeños and crushed red pepper, making sure to distribute each evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Bake in preheated 500°F deck oven for 8-12 minutes.