Philly Cheesesteak Pizza (sponsored by Grande Cheese)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 14" Pizza
Sponsored by Grande Cheese
- 16 oz. Pizza dough ball, slacked
- 5 oz. Pizza sauce, prepared
- 12 oz. Grande Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend, shredded or diced 5 oz. Rib-eye or cheese steak, sliced
- 1 oz. Onions, julienned, caramelized
- 1 oz. Green bell peppers, julienned
- 1 oz. Red bellpeppers, julienned
- Place pizza dough on flat surface and stretch to 14” diameter.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Top with Grande Mozzarella Provolone Mild Blend cheese.
- Add steak, onions and peppers on top of cheese.
- Bake at 500°F for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.