Four-Cheese Veggie Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 2 14-inch pizza crust
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cup grated provolone cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 Japanese eggplant, sliced thin
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crumbled
- At least one hour before using, crush garlic cloves in olive oil.
- Brush pizza crust with garlic oil.
- Combine the four cheeses well.
- Divide half the cheese mixture between the two pizzas.
- Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed, divided between the two pizzas.
- Divide remaining cheese between the two pizzas.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until crust and cheese are lightly browned, using normal deck or conveyor oven temperature.