Grilled Chicken & Red Bell Peppers Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 12-inch pizza shell
- 2 ounces Beano's White Pizza Sauce with Basil
- 1 cup grilled chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell peppers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush on pizza sauces to the edges of the crust.
- Spread the grilled chicken and red bell peppers evenly ½ inch from crust edge.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.