Hot Blue Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Recipe courtesy of Burke
- 14-inch pizza shell
- 4 ounces Blue cheese dressing, bottled
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces chicken breast strips, seasoned with garlic
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix blue cheese dressing and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Spread blue cheese dressing evenly over pizza shell, up to ½ inch of edge.
- Sprinkle on blue cheese crumbles.
- Arrange chicken breast strips and celery evenly over pizza.
- Cover pizza with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Place in preheated 450 F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.