Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Mike Shepherd600 Downtown, Bellefontaine, OH
- 17 ounce dough ball
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts
- 1½ ounces baby spinach
- 3 ounces black olives
- 3 ounces kalamata olives
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1½ ounces Feta cheese
- Hand stretch dough to 14 inches in diameter.
- Lightly brush olive oil over the crust up to but not over the edges.
- Spread out the mozzarella cheese evenly over the crust and follow with all of the toppings.
- Pay special attention to fully drain any canned or prepared product.
- Bake until golden brown.