Meat Multiplier Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 ounces Fontanini raw bulk sausage
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 10 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim, low moisture
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Place half the pepperoni over the sauce, then pinch bulk sausage pieces over pepperoni.
- Cover entire pizza with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- For the final touch, top the cheese laer with the remaining pepperoni slices.
- Bake in a preheated, 450 F oven for 10-12 min., or until the cheese is bubbly.