Pineapple Cream Cheese Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 12-inches unbaked pizza crust
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8-¼ ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- ? cup of strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg yolk, lemon peel, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust to within ½ inch of edge.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Spread with strawberry jam and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.