Pizza alla Vongole
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups canned chopped clams
- 4 tablespoons clam juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brush the pizza shell with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Spread the clams evenly over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle on the clam juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, thyme and oregano.
- Sprinkle on the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake at 450 F and serve.