Pizza Sostanza (Meat Lover's Pizza)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza shell
- 8 ounces tomato puree or all-purpose ground tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 ounces Mozzarella and Provolone cheese blend (50/50)
- 4 ounces Premoro Hand-Pinched Style Italian Sausage, Spicy with Garlic, 60014, thawed
- 16 pieces Premoro Hand-Pinched Style Beef Topping, 40024, thawed
- Spread tomato puree evenly over pizza shell, up to ½ inch of edge.
- Sprinkle oregano, basil, and parmesan over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on half of mozzarella/provolone cheese blend.
- Evenly distribute sausage, beef and pepperoni over cheese.
- Sprinkle on remaining mozzarella/provolone cheese blend.
- Place in preheated 450 F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.