Pizza Vongole (Clam Pizza)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups minced clam
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- ¼ cup clam juice
- Brush or rub the top of the pizza crust with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Spread the clams evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle on the garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, and thyme.
- Drizzle on the remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the clam juice.
- Bake the pizza in a 475 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is brown.