Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 10-ounce dough ball
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 eggplant, in thin round slices
- 1 cup sautéed Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Shaved Parmesan
- Roast eggplant rounds.
- Sauté Portobello with balsamic vinegar until tender.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese, heavy whipping cream, minced garlic to a sauce consistency.
- Add more cream, if needed.
- Stretch dough to desired size.
- Spread goat cheese mix, leaving ¼ inch of edge.
- Top with half the mozzarella.
- Distribute mushrooms and eggplant evenly.
- Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake.
- Slice pizza. Finish with arugula and Parm.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve.