Pulled Pork BBQ Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- One 14-inch pizza crust
- 8 ounces barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 7 ounces pulled pork
- ½ tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over the crust.
- Add onion, cilantro, tomatoes, pulled pork, jalapeno peppers and cheese.
- Bake at 500 F until cheese malts and bubbles.