Romano Ranch and Fresh Spinach Pizza (Sponsored by Grande Foodservice)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Recipe and photo courtesy of Grande Foodservice
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 4 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 4 tablespoons Romano, grated
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 12 ounces mozzarella-provolone mild blend, shredded
- 2 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces spinach, shredded
- 2 ounces Ranch dressing
- Place pizza crust on a prepared peel, pan or screen.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the pie.
- Sprinkle half of the Romano and all of the black pepper evenly over the sauce.
- Top with the mozzarella-provolone blend and mushrooms.
- Bake at 500 F for 8-10 minutes in an impingement oven or at 500 F for 4 to 5 minutes in a deck oven, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Spread tomatoes over the cooked pizza.
- Toss spinach with ranch dressing and the remaining Romano, then place on top of the pizza.