Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Mark Dym Marco's Coal-Fired Pizza, Denver, CO “This is a great add-on item to any table. Anytime one goes out at Marco’s, you know many more orders will soon follow!” ~ Mark Dym.
- 9 ounces pizza dough
- 4 ounces basil pesto
- 4 ounces spicy salami
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- Stretch the dough into a ball.
- Spread basil pesto over the dough, then add salami and fresh mozzarella.
- Roll the dough and bake in pizza oven until golden and ready to serve.
- When finished cooking, slice into five pieces and plate like sushi.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.