Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Bruno Bertrand Esprit Pizza, France
- 12-inch pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella
- 2 ounces field greens
- 2 ounces Parma ham
- 2 ounces Parmesan
- 1 ounce olive oil with lemon
- salt and Pepper, to taste
- Open up dough ball and roll out to 12-inches in diameter.
- Brush with tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake until crust is golden.
- After cooking, add salad leaves and Parma ham.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then add salt and pepper, to taste.